Thursday, October 01, 2009

A Day at....

Thursday, October 01, 2009
Sunway Lagoon :)

Went there yesterday and I've got to say... it's quite disappointing. Maybe I've grown up that those gigantic rides that I saw last time and tell myself I'm gonna ride it when I grow up have become so tiny and not fun anymore. Or maybe I've been to Six Flags and stuff that these can't even be compared anymore. Or maybe.... they really are not that great from the beginning.

All the rides gives me backache and hurts alot lol. And the tickets are freaking expensive if you ask me, having said that, of course I didn't pay to go in, I got the tickets for free from spending over a certain amount last month at Pyramid. And and and the staffs inside are so rude. :(

Dinner at my favourite Korean restaurant :D Om nom nom nom.. Bibimbap, bento, raboki, corn tea.... Ahhh~ DAYUM!! ^^b 정말 맛있 네요! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Oh ya, 十一节快乐! :)



091001

0 comments:

 
Design by Pocket Distributed by Deluxe Templates