Friday, August 21, 2009

090821 - MTV World Stage Live In Malaysia - Concert

Friday, August 21, 2009

Whoa I can't believe it's already a week after the concert! Time flies eh.. But I still can't get over it. x]

Hmm so basically my one and only aim to go to the concert is not for the concert but for the after-party rofl and fyi it's not like I have the VIP passes to the after-party in the first place. I know many people would kill me because it seems like there are a LOT of people who wants to go to the concert but they couldn't get the tickets. Anyways, let's talk about the concert first. =)

It was pretty cool to see different bands from the States and UK performing, first time first time. I expected the place to be extremely hella packed but turns out it's not THAT full I guess. I can't really remember about the details of the performances and the concert because I was busy getting pushed and inhaling 2nd hand smoke the whole night. D:

But I would say Boys Like Girls, RayGun, Hoobastank and Pixie Lott did caught my attention. I almost pass out during All-American Rejects set because these people are way too excited and I got distracted by all the pushes and jumpings. T_T

Martin and Ray look good. XD I love the way Ray dressed up the most, especially his red jacket. I like British fashion but I guess not everyone can pull it off but obviously it looks really good on Ray because he's a British after all. His blue eyes are love. Like the way he dances on stage, so funny but cute hehe. Love Doug for his gentleman attitude and Ghostbuster is just COOOL. Pixie Lott is PRETTY!! I like her nails colour that day!! It doesn't really match her outift but I just like it lol. Didn't get to see how Kasabian sounds like because we left after AAR (like how most of the people did, oops.) For Estranged, I'm only curious with the guy who covered his face with a white mask. The guy with half of his face painted is a little....scary. o.o

Ok that's about all, now you know how I like to talk about random and weird stuff that not everyone would notice? Yeah, my mind is always focusing on something different than other people would focus on. Plus, I don't have to talk about their music because they sound hella great, if not they won't be here performing for the World Stage right? =)


Last but not least, I would like to shout a big THANKS out to....
1. Dobby for calling me up and bringing me to the concert.
2. Joshua for "protecting" me from all the nasty fella and shit.
3. Rachel for spotting THAT kind soul and for helping me to take the pictures that are enough to make me squeal forever.

If not of you three people, my dream wouldn't have come true. What's my dream? It'll be revealed in the next post. =)


p/s Sorry no pictures because I didn't bring camera and I'm lazy to steal pictures from other people's sites. You can either go to worldstage.mtvasia.com for more pictures or catch the concert live at 9pm, 28th of August - MTV channel, Astro. ^_^

0 comments:

 
Design by Pocket Distributed by Deluxe Templates